viernes, 19 de junio de 2020

Friday, June 19th

Hello kiddos!!!
How are you?

WEEKLY ACTIVITIES

Today I have something very important to tell you...
Do you know what happens on Sunday?

Yes! You are right!!! WINTER starts!!!! ⛄
I love winter
Do you like Winter? I like it a loooooot, but my favourite season is Spring!!! What about you?

⛄Today we will complete ACTIVITY 5: Picture Dictionary "Seasons".

👀Read the words, 🖍colour the pictures and stick the copy in your PICTURE DICTIONARY!

⛄Then, watch the video below and enjoy this fantastic story with Miss Pau!!!


The Snowman Storybook


Did you like the story?

⛄Now, it's your turn to create your SNOWMAN!
⛄Use your creativity to make one! I will leave some ideas that you can use!


⛄Upload your photos below!!!! 📸📷📷
Get them ready for our next meet class!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario